Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  firresto Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:39 pm

Character Name : Firrestorm

Character Class : Death Knight

Character level : 80

Character spec : 51/0/21 dps / 56/8/7 tanking (dps mainspec)

Character tradeskill professions and levels: 437 Enchanting / 189 Inscription

Total /played time: 46 days

/played time at level 80: 39 days

Link to your character on the Armory:

Ventrillo/Teamspeak: Can you use it? Do you have a microphone for speaking? Yep

Any previous guild(s)?: Started WOTLK content in Absolution, took a break(1-2 months) and got removed for inactivity, currently in Immortal Ones but im looking for a more serious guild.

Previous WoW raid experience: TBC : cleared some of the early game content, kara, maggy, SSC, TK, then i took a long break till wotlk came out;WOTLK: naxx10/25, os10, os25 +1, ulduar10 up to General Vezax, ulduar25 up to and including Kologarn, EoE10/25

Previous MMOG experience: Played several other MMOS, like Guild Wars, RoM, and more i cant remember of.

Your play times. What hours are you online and how long will you be able to raid : I can be on every day from around 18-19 till 1-2 game time

A little about yourself : (name, age, and country) Mike, 18years old, Romania

Reasons why you would like to join Angels : I am looking for a serious guild that is doing 10man end-game content, since i am enjoying 10mans much more then 25mans and i saw that Angels is pretty high up.

Any previous main characters in Vanilla, TBC? If yes, under what name/class did you play? I used to play as an undead warrior, deleted it though.

firresto

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Clammasterk Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:07 pm

will get back to you very soon.

Clammasterk
Admin

Antal inlägg : 20

Back to top Go down