Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Dayne Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:48 am

Character Name : Dayne

Character Class : Death Knight

Character level : 80

Character spec : Blood dps(51/20)/Blood tank (61/5/5)

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Mining, JC, Cooking maxxed, Fishing 400 odd

Total /played time: 49 days

/played time at level 80: 36 days

Link to your character on the Armory:

Ventrillo/Teamspeak: Can you use it? Do you have a microphone for speaking? Aye I use Vent and have a mic

Any previous guild(s)?: Was in Purr on Chamber of Aspects until it disbanded. Previously was in EK with Naveen back on Aggramar

Previous WoW raid experience: Naxx 10/Naxx 25/EoE 10/OS 10+25 +1D/Ulduar up to mimiron on 10. TBC - v limited raid experience as had taken a break from WoW for a couple of years. Pre tbc - did MC/Ony with EK

Previous MMOG experience: Other than WoW, only NwN

Your play times. What hours are you online and how long will you be able to raid : can do most days 20:30 onwards til late

A little about yourself : (name, age, and country) Name's Leo, am 28 and I live in London, England

Reasons why you would like to join Angels : I have heard from Naveen that he had good fun raiding with some Angels and I have a great deal of faith in his opinion Razz

Any previous main characters in Vanilla, TBC? If yes, under what name/class did you play? My other previous main was Daine, a warrior

Dayne

Back to top Go down