Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social App

4 posters

Go down

Social App Empty Social App

Post  Finduilas Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Hi

Ive started playing my hunter a little bit now and I wanted to apply as social as my warlock/hunter/both,
Reckon I don't need to armory anything for you here now but my hunter Weebl is level 57 and my warlock Tsaar is level 74.
Playing some AV and stuff like that so its nothing major but it got pretty boring fast so i reckoned id apply as social to be able to chat to you guys if you think that's ok!
My online time is pretty scarce but right now im levelin the hunter like one level at a time or so doing AV's (lol experience)
If you'd rather I don't write Nigger, Jew, Penis, Cock, Jewnigger and donkeyballs in chat then that's ok.
That was a lot of awesome in one sentence.
Finduilas
Finduilas

Antal inlägg : 38

Back to top Go down

Social App Empty Re: Social App

Post  Plop Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Well tbh , I think you're a nice guy. The way you left us was just kind of shit. But meh /care at living in the past. As far as i'm concerned I have no problem with you joining in as a social tbh.
Plop
Plop
Guild Member

Antal inlägg : 58

Back to top Go down

Post  Wondine Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:19 am

Wouldn't have a problem with you joining either.
You make the guildchat go on.
The way you left was total awesome. Only thing you made wrong was to post a public application Sad.
Aron used few seconds to google you! affraid
Wondine
Wondine
Guild Member

Antal inlägg : 90

Back to top Go down

Post  Avs Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:19 pm

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooggllleee poweeerrrsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,

no problem with you joining either Very Happy ,always fun with you on vent lmao.
Avs
Avs
Guild Member

Antal inlägg : 36

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum