Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loueeey! prot warrior

Go down

Loueeey! prot warrior Empty Loueeey! prot warrior

Post  Louey Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:45 pm

Character Name : Louey

Character Class : Warrior

Character level : 80

Character spec : Protection

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Ehm hehe, i powerlevled this toon... But im levling BS and mining atm.

Total /played time: 10 days 10 hours

/played time at level 80: 4 days 18 hours

Link to your character on the Armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azjol-Nerub&n=Louey
Sorry if im in DPS gear, will logg in prot gear if i remember Embarassed

Ventrillo/Teamspeak: Can you use it? Do you have a microphone for speaking? Yes

Any previous guild(s)?: Atrum Cruciatus

Previous WoW raid experience: Uld 25 to Yoggy, And all raid under Ulduar 25 UD10 not cleared tho, the rest is cleared on my horde toons.

Previous MMOG experience:

Your play times. What hours are you online and how long will you be able to raid : ehm, When i get home from school to around 00:00, Depends when school ends Smile

A little about yourself : (name, age, and country) Heya! My name is Jocke (joacim) im a 16 year old student from sweden.

Reasons why you would like to join Angels : You seems like a good guild been doing HC whit some of you seems to be fun to play whit you.

Any previous main characters in Vanilla, TBC? If yes, under what name/class did you play? TBC i cleared TK and SSC kara,Gruul,maggy, ZA, On my alliance shaman witch i sold later on cause i was going to quit the game.. But here iam whit loads of character again haha:)

Thanks for reading this application

/Louey

Louey

Antal inlägg : 2

Back to top Go down

Loueeey! prot warrior Empty Re: Loueeey! prot warrior

Post  Louey Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Sorry another guild have came up for me.. Whitdrawing my application...

Best luck to you guys in whatever comes in your way:)

Louey

Louey

Antal inlägg : 2

Back to top Go down