Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DK Tank App.

3 posters

Go down

DK Tank App. Empty DK Tank App.

Post  Naveen Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Character Name : Naveen

Character Class : DK

Character level : 80

Character spec : I play either 56/8/7 or 13/53/5 atm (tank).

Character tradeskill professions and levels: JC, Mining, Fishing, Cooking, First Aid - all maxed.

Total /played time: 31 days (100's more on previous characters).

/played time at level 80: 28 days (had 4 months away from WoW this year so bit low I know).

Link to your character on the Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azjol-Nerub&n=Naveen

Ventrillo/Teamspeak: Can you use it? Do you have a microphone for speaking? Aye.

Any previous guild(s)?: My first guild in LK was The Ancient on Chamber of Aspects EU, we disbanded in January. Previous to that I was in a couple of guilds through TBC, Dispar Vulgo and Afterlife on Bronze Dragonflight EU. Pre-TBC I was in The Emerald Knights on Aggramar EU for over a year.

Previous WoW raid experience: Vanilla: ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20/40 all cleared, no bosses in Naxx40. TBC: KZ, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, BT cleared, no bosses in Sunwell. LK: Naxx/Maly/Sarth all server firsts both on 10 and 25-man. Few bosses in Ulduar, nothin to write home about Razz

Previous MMOG experience: I played 'some' FFOnline before this, but I picked up WoW on 22nd March 2005 and been with it since.

Your play times. What hours are you online and how long will you be able to raid: I can be on any day from 20:30 gametime, and stay on til whenever needed.

A little about yourself : (name, age, and country) Name is Dave, I'm 26 and live in Bournemouth, England!

Reasons why you would like to join Angels: Just moved to this server with a mate (DK dps) and we are basically looking for a guild which is pushing for Algalon and looking to do well in 3.2. Did a Naxx25 clear today with some of you guys, really liked what I saw, and Qeth suggested makin an app Smile

Any previous main characters in Vanilla, TBC? If yes, under what name/class did you play? Vanilla: Denzil, Rogue. TBC: Schembri, Rogue & Iconoclast, Shadow Priest.

Cheers guys, hope to hear from ya soon.

Naveen

Antal inlägg : 1

Back to top Go down

DK Tank App. Empty Re: DK Tank App.

Post  Qeth Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:16 am

Thumbs up:)
Qeth
Qeth
Admin

Antal inlägg : 42

http://angels.the-talk.net